VIII-th National Crystallographic Symposium NCS2021
with international participation
The Bulgarian Crystallographic Society is organizing the VIII-th Crystallographic Symposium (NCS-2021). The symposium will be hold from 1-th to 4-th September 2021 near Varna.
The topics of the symposium will be:
- Theoretical and fundamental crystallography
- Molecular and mathematical modeling in Crystallography, structure-properties Relationships
- Defects, Microstructures and Textures
- Crystal Growth and crystallization
- Powder diffraction methods and techniques
- Electron scattering and diffraction (methods and techniques)
- Chemical Crystallography
- Spectroscopic methods in Crystallography (NMR, Raman, IR, etc.)
- Macromolecular Crystallography
- Nano and Micro sized Materials
- Micro- and mesoporous materials
- Biocompatible Materials
- Minerals and technogenic materials structures and properties
- Experimental Techniques and Equipment
Deadline for abstract submission is 1 July 2021. In order to ensure a smooth organization we kindly ask you to register and send your abstracts at your earliest convenience. Please, visit our registration form here.
Proceedings of the symposium will be published as special issue in the Bulgarian Chemical communications journal.